Monday, January 12, 2009

A Moment of Truth

I settled down before the flatscreen monitor. My eyelids drooped and shoulders crept up in anticipation. Of what? A stupor that comes of time passing by without my attention to anything i really care about.
'So what will i do this time?' i ask myself to arrest the pattern.
The sun is out and this winter afternoon is not dead yet, so i'll use this time while the kettle boils to write a tidbit.
Life is here now. The internet may present most of the knowledge accumulated by humanity right here at my fingertips. What will i do, shop for gear that i don't have money for on ebay?
Or create something tiny to unknown effect?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Punkin Runner, keep the food flowing. Don't let nobody go hungry 'long as that truck is full.

JuneMoonToon said...

Hi, Apparently you and I are the only two people in all of blogville who listed "The Wishing of Biddy Malone" as a favorite book! LOL. Isn't it an awesome book?!!!